SOLUTIONS FINANCING YOUR CROP
FLEXIBLE FINANCE HELPING YOU INVEST IN YOUR CROP
At ProCam we appreciate the many challenges our growers face. To get the best yield and the lowest cost of production per tonne you need to invest in your crop at times when you are still months away from harvest. Trade credit can’t bridge the gap and your existing bank facilities are already earmarked.
We have partnered with De Lage Landen Leasing Limited (“DLL”) to offer you a flexible low-cost solution to funding your growing crops.
FEATURES OF PROCAM INPUT FINANCE
- Competitive interest rates
- No security or personal guarantees are required
- Funding is available for between 3 and 12 months to fit your cash flows
- Simple application process – we will help you fill in the forms
BENEFITS OF PROCAM INPUT FINANCE
- You can buy the inputs you need, when you need them
- You can choose the repayment option which works best for you
- You can focus on looking after your crops, not juggling your cash flow on a daily basis
- Our input finance is unsecured, you can use your existing bank facilities to invest in the long-term security of your business
- You are in control of when you sell your crop, there will be no need to sell when prices are at their lowest around harvest time
FOR MORE INFORMATION
A copy of our rate card, explaining the range of options available to you, can be downloaded.
If you are an existing customer then please speak to your agronomist or contact Chris Rodger on 01954 712174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not yet a customer then please contact your local Regional Director