Our one aim is to develop and deliver the best agronomy and crop production service we can, underpinned by the highest standards of professional practice and focused on a genuine desire to make a real difference for our customers. Achieving this in an increasingly challenging environment for crop production demands an unrelenting commitment to building knowledge. It’s why…
- We’ve invested in our unique 4Cast system that processes real-world outcomes from thousands of UK arable acres over many years.
- We run multi-site research and development trials to determine best practice for the future across a range of crop production areas.
- We have a dedicated technical council and agronomy team working at development level with leading agrochemical companies.
- We put the highest emphasis on the training of professional but practically-based agronomists.
- We are closely involved with all key environmental, legislative and advisory bodies.
We’re constantly questioning, developing and refining information to achieve one very important end result – the very best possible advice and outcomes for our customers.